Are you tired of crowded tour full of people that you have found till now from Milan?
This tour to Franciacorta wine area will make you live a relaxing and tasty experience. You will discover a region full of picturesque vineyards on rolling hills and medieval villages just over an hour from Milano and a few kilometres away from the romantic Lake Iseo. Famed for its bubbly, its wines are considered to be on a par with the finest champagnes.
We will sample an exquisite Franciacorta brut, rosé and Satén in a selected renowned winery combined with a visit to the barrique cellars and historic repositories.
Thanks to this wine tour you can live the real Franciacorta area, you can walk through the vineyards with the winemaker, you can discover the secrets of the Franciacorta method, you can taste the famous Franciacorta Sparkling wine, and if you are lucky (according to the period) feel the smell of the wine fermentation, taste the wine during the aging period from the tank or see the harvest!
During the day you’ll visit:
– one small and family business winery where the winemaker will show you the vineyards and explain the Franciacorta method, like Champenoise method;
– one big winery in a suggestive and luxury scenary.
The icing on the cake of this amazing tour is the visit to Montisola in the Iseo Lake.
The tour is set up according to your requests and it includes:
– Assistance from the first request, throughout the planning of the day and during the tour.
– Pick-up and drop-off service at your accommodation.
– Visit of a Franciacorta renewed winery with explanation of Franciacorta method.
– Tasting of two Franciacorta DOCG wines.
– Visit to a family business winery with tasting of three wines with cheeses and salami.
– Lunch in a classy restaurant with tasting menu, wines included, or in a traditional farmhouse with typical menu.
– Tour leader and private driver in a confortable car or minivan (depending on the number of partecipants).
But for sure the best part of the day is the Franciacorta tasting!
Available starting time
- Early morning - before 9:00
- Morning - 9:00-13:00
- Afternoon - 13:00-18:00
- Evening - 18:00-22:00
- Night - after 22:00