A tour for those who wish to taste, after a peasant hike, the fruits of Mt Etna, reknown for the superb vines growing on its volcanic soil.
- Morning: hike along a row of extinct craters on the North-East slope of Mount Etna, you will reach an altitude of 2.000 mt
- Visit a lava tube, a particular cave formed by lava flowing underground.
- Lunch-stop at a winery where you’ll pair some Etna DOC wines locally producedand bottled with a savory meal of Sicilian specialties
- In the afternoon you’ll visit a honey producer or a local workshop where you will have a free tasting of many different kinds of honey in Zafferana Etnea territory, a picturesque small village at the foothills of the volcano.
Prices are different according to the period and to tourists’ age.
Available starting time
- Early morning - before 9:00
- Morning - 9:00-13:00
- Afternoon - 13:00-18:00
- Evening - 18:00-22:00
- Night - after 22:00
Share this tour