Ever thought about visiting Tuscany and its beautiful countryside? Here’s a tour designed for you and your taste!
We will start the day with the visit to a magical place in the Tuscan countryside, St. Galgano Abbey, an imposing Gothic church that amazes the visitor for the distinction of not having the roof. On the adjacent hill you’ll reach with a short walk the Hermitage of Montesiepi, with its famous sword in the stone.
We will continue the tour with a visit to Murlo, small and charming town of Etruscan origin, to get to medieval village of Montalcino, where you can walk among shops and small cafes and you can admire monumental palaces.
After a typical Tuscan lunch in a restaurant located in the old town, we will discover St. Antimo Abbey, Romanesque style building. On the way back we will stop at a farm in the Brunello, where you’ll be guided to the cellars to learn about the traditional wine making methods and you can taste a selection of Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino, wines among the most famous and appreciated in the world.
- Visit Tuscany and its nature
- Enjoy wine tasting and learn the secrets of wine making
- Admire monuments and churches of extreme beauty
– visit of St. Galgano Abbey
– visit of Murlo
– visit of Montalcino*
– typical tuscan lunch at a restaurant of the area
– visit of the St. Antimo Abbey
– guided visit of a winery with Rosso and Brunello wines tasting
– transportation by minivan from and to your accommodation
– escort driver in italian, english or spanish
* extra price with an authorized guide in Italian, English or Spanish: 40 €/h
Available starting time
- Early morning - before 9:00
- Morning - 9:00-13:00
- Afternoon - 13:00-18:00
- Evening - 18:00-22:00
- Night - after 22:00