From November to April, 9.00 am-6.30 pm
An excursion for people of all age groups and desires, who want to spend a full day on the highest active volcano in Europe: Mount Etna (3.343 mt), hiking along a pleasant mountain trail with a convivial and comfortable lunch-break. We will introduce you to the fascinating volcanic phenomena during a mind-blowing hike among birch woods, brooms and ancient lava formations, along a row of extinct craters in a winter, maybe snowy, landscape.
- Pick-up in Catania centre or at an agreed meeting point
- During the morning you’ll hike along a row of extinct craters on the North-East side of the volcano.
- Lunch break at a mountain restaurant
- Afternoon: visit to a lava tube and panoramic trail overlooking the Bove Valley
Available starting time
- Early morning - before 9:00
- Morning - 9:00-13:00
- Afternoon - 13:00-18:00
- Evening - 18:00-22:00
- Night - after 22:00