We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 155
+1 Additional options
If you want to leave the noisy city behind, go to discover one of Europe’s most beautiful lake districts, this day tour from Milan will give you everything you absolutely cannot miss.
Accompanied by our Tour Leader, you will discover on a private boat the magic of Lake Maggiore, Italy’s second biggest lake, visiting then - with a specialized guide - the enchanting Isola Bella facing Stresa, home of the mighty Borromeo residence and its well-finished gardens, still belonging to Borromeo family once one of the most influencing and powerful dynasties in Italy.
For the lunch break, you can enjoy some free time in Stresa or join for a gourmet lunch in a picturesque restaurant at a stunning location between the hills with breathtaking views of Lake Maggiore and the surrounding mountains.
After the lunch break, the afternoon will be dedicated to a wonderful hidden gem of the Lake District, Lake Orta.
With its small surface, this charming lake and its romantic views, not to mention the marvellous art-deco villas and its crystal clear blue waters will surely seduce you.
We'll take a walk on the town of Orta San Giulio, enjoying the laid-back atmosphere that characterizes this lake. The trip back to Milan is scheduled in the late afternoon.
9:00 – Departure from Milano to Stresa (MEETING POINT outside Pagano MM1, at the parking)
10:30-13:00 – Visiting Borromeo’s Islands
13:00-14:30 -Exclusive lunch in a panoramic restaurant
15:00-17:00 – Dicovering Lake Orta
19:00 – Back to Milano
* The program may be subjected to variation in time and route, which will be notified in advance
– Exciting landscapes between lakes and mountains
– Sailing on Lake Maggiore with Private Motorboat
– Visit of 2 Borromean Islands (Isola Bella and Isola Madre)
– Visit of Palazzo Borromeo and its gardens with a guide specialized in art history
– Visit the island of San Giulio on Lake Orta
– Lunch in exclusive restaurant with scenic terrace, with typical Italian food(For specific food needs comunciare in advance)